Vucko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 630i E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw-nj View Post
I need a four door car and would rather an M2 than the M3 due to the size and weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSBM5 View Post
The main reason *many* buyers today want something like an M2 sedan is that the F30/80 3-series is a huge car with a wheelbase longer than the E23 7-series, width more than the E23, etc. My wife has zero interest in an E23, E39-sized car... Hence Audi has tapped the pulse of the marketplace that simply is fed up with a "series" car getting larger and larger such that now the smallest BMW sedan is the size of the E23 7-series and E39 5-series...
Some guys looked at me like I was crazy when I started saying that I'd like to see an M2GC. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's fed up with the bloat.
IMO, there wont be M2GC, because if there isn't M4GC, why would they make M2GC... I would like to see 2GC and M4GC, but not sure for M2GC. They've gone too far with M badge,they put it on every single car.
What's the point for M235i and M2 (same thing with M340i and M3). A 235i is ok but M235i? I understand the M Performance cars, had this two..hmm? Also, why they make M5(5)0d? Who wants M Diesel?!
But again, IN MY OPINION
Appreciate 0