03-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #39
Dynamic_m235
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 m235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt20011 View Post
Fellow 2 Fanatics,

I decided to take Tiago from VR Speed Factory up on his DP offer. Heres a short write up with some pictures and a short sound clip....

Quality: Arrived well packaged. Very nice with very nice quality welds and clean bends.

Fitment: Great. I had the DP installed today by Gil (e46m3lol here on 2addicts). From his view, everything fit well and there were no issues. Although space was tight up there, nothing was touching each other. If you need any sort of install and/or parts contact him. He's a jack of all trades and works on a lot of modified cars here in the LA/OC area.

Sound: I understand this is a VERY subjective topic, we all have similar mods, however I'm currently running without a muffler so my car is loud and even louder with the DP on. Its a deep rumble that I think sounds awesome at WOT. I can deal with the drone ( I do not DD it) but at some point do intend on toning it down a bit/refining my exhaust note. Video below. So far everyone that has heard it in person likes it. (At least they say they do lol)

Here's the car being fired up for the first time after the DP was installed...

Overall impression: I'm very happy with the product and after reviewing VRSF and their products I felt safe enough being what looks like their first F22 DP customer. Its only been a day of driving so Ill keep you guys posted on my thoughts. Drove roughly 150 miles today total...no hiccups or check engine lights. Throttle response definitely seemed a bit sharper.

1. Box Shot: Fast Shipping and nicely packaged

Heres a shot of the stock DP...

02 sensor socket...

VRSF DP vs OEM DP

Stock DP removed...

VRSF DP installed...

Overall the transaction from start to finish went very well. Prototype fit and finish where great and everything is running smoothly.

Does it fit Xdrive models as
Well?
Appreciate 0