Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by basiluf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
My point is that a review shouldnt be judged by price/bargain as it is a car mag and not a financial mag.

I know we all can afford a more expensive car but is our car the only priority in our life?
Everyone has different priorities. My next door neighbor 10 years ago had a brand new Gallardo Spyder that cost more than his house, but he paid for both in cash. You can go to the doctors parking lot at your local hospital where the average income is $300k-$400k, you'll see Camrys parked alongside Astons and 911 Turbos.

I would assume most of the people on an automotive message board prioritize cars much more than the average consumer, hence we will spend much more of our disposable income on cars.
too true. I, along with some of the other physicians where I work, favor luxury vehicles, but most of my colleagues drive Japanese/domestic as their DDs. Some of the folks in my field drive maxed out 911's while some prefer RAV4's. Has little to do with income and more to do with being an enthusiast and having specific needs.

Personally, I would take an M235i over an M4 in a heartbeat. As others have mentioned, for that kind of money, there are better options than the M4 out there.

2019 F90 Comp MBB|Black (sold)
2018 F80 ZCP TB|SS (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
Appreciate 0