Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw_tiger View Post
Hey Guys.

Locked my BMW F10 car keys in the trunk. Travelling overseas, I suddenly locked my car keys in the trunk when travelling by boat. My separate keys were 300km behind and I was heading towards Germany. I broke the small window in the back seat. I tried opening the door, failed. Tried opening front doors with a handmade tool, I tried pushing the trunk opening button, nothing. There was no solution to get inside the trunk without breaking a larger window and jumping inside the car and reaching for the key in the trunk through the ski-opening.

If you locked your keys in the trunk and do not have a spare one. Crack a window big enough for someone to get into the car.
Are you nuts??? I did this with my old E82 back in the day. Called AAA they sent a flatbed with what i will call a 'professional' who was inside my car in 30 seconds after he arrived. Basically wedged a piece of wood in the window to just get enough space in, threw a fancy coat hanger in and he was in. I was blown away. I gotta assume the 2er is the same concept, no windows need to be broken. I guess a plus of having frameless windows.
Appreciate 0