View Single Post
      06-14-2014, 07:11 AM   #1
///M235i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Smile [New Pics] First Nite Out w/ Eva [M235i] And She Don't Disappoint

Well I just picked up my baby, Eva. It is very clear to me that this car is very spirited, in every way.

From the cockpit to the exhaust note and everything in between within 30 seconds of meeting, everything about her is infectious.

When our European friends have reviewed this car and have called it ballistic I now know exactly what they have intimated.

When professional racecar drivers have test driven and have had a sheepish chuckle, from folks with that kind of experience, I now know where that visceral need to laugh out loud comes from; however in their case it comes from not only the man child within but from their own comparative professional experience.

My buddy who's owned M3's his entire adult life is emphatic when he says he feels this is an M car in virtually every way.

Let me add that BMW has been brilliant in carving out and maintaining a whole other market segment that brings with it significant up lifts in revenue, and for the customer significant up lifts in performance, and joy of ownership.

Just because this baby has a few less HP than the newest M3, that really doesn't make it any less an M as she's matched and bested all her siblings before. I am not yet ready for that kind of (M3) power offered by her (perhaps) elitist cousins!

However, I am ready for this. She is intelligent, she is lean, she is athletic, she is curvaceous and sexy in every way. She's loyal, puts out, and performs better than any other American or German I've taken home. When I was a teen I learned that "just a handful" was, ahh, perfect in every way. Eva has shown me that my tastes have not changed, they've been refined.

Centerfolds to follow – I have pics on my other device. I'll give you a teaser though, she's wearing a beautiful red dress that shows off her athleticism.

Eva
Attached Images

Last edited by ///M235i; 06-14-2014 at 08:19 PM..
Appreciate 0