View Single Post
      03-26-2017, 05:02 AM   #18
SwolePatrol
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i Melbourne Red

Thanks everyone for the replies! Yes I absolutely love the parking sensors and backup camera, it just so happens this car did not have those options. I think I'll look into purchasing the front/back camera options that bimmerpost offers.

I am so excited to get back in the drivers seat of this car I almost cannot contain myself! Test drive was awesome since I took it on the autobahn and drove it like I stole it haha. I also intend to do some coding to get a few of the idrive features unlocked, mainly the digital speedo.

Lastly, after looking into the vehicle, all seems to be in good working order. I have yet to find any derogatory marks either from BMW, Carfax or the VIN. So I think I seriously just got lucky and hit a gold mine.

The back story of the car is pretty simple, a US Soldier bought the car, however due to deployments etc, he had to sell it back to the dealer. I am now just waiting on a "letter of release" from the German title office and then once my car is ready for pickup I can register it on post. Another thing that is holding it up is that they have to change the rear turn signals from amber to red (German to US spec).

I am so excited to have my own vehicle and not share with the wife haha.
Appreciate 0