Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwolePatrol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Best advice I can give you. Give the VIN to another dealer, hopefully you're friendly with another one that isn't selling you the car. They can pull the full build sheet and get you a definitive answer. MORE IMPORTANTLY they can see if it has been flagged for anything that wouldn't show up on Carfax or whatever you guys use over there. I.e. If it came back with 2200 miles after some bullshit sensors not working replaced 10x going to be a nightmare for you. The records BMW keeps are much better than any third party service.

If you don't know another dealer call anyone and tell them you're about to buy a car, plan to have it serviced with them, so hoping they can do you a quick favor.
I hear what you're saying! But the thing is, I am buying this from the BMW Dealer, albeit I'm in Germany.. haha. The Carfax and title are both clean as well. I guess I could always just call BMW USA, give them the VIN and see what they say.
Suit yourself , but the fact that you're buying from a BMW dealer makes zero difference. They want to sell the car. They're not going to disclose anything the don't have to.
Appreciate 0