View Single Post
      11-21-2017, 06:03 AM   #22
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwest240 View Post
My current daily driver is an 2018 Audi A4 and I love it. It's the smoothest ride I've ever had in a car, and one of the quietest. On a good road, the interior noise level is just barely over 50 decibels and around 70-75 on mediocre roads. Even without air suspension or an adaptive damping suspension, the ride is very, very comfortable. We take that car when we want to take a road trip or take the family places, since the other car doesn't fit four very well.

The other daily driver that my wife usually drives, is our 2018 BMW M240i. We take that car out when we want to go joy riding. When we go out together, I get to drive it, so I technically have two daily drivers.
Other than the “lurch-o-matic” trans (“they all do that”, per dealer), I have no issue with the performance of our A6. It’s quite good, in fact. The issues are quality-related and the refusal of AoA to implement a clear warranty repair, instead, having the technician alter the repair order with false information to support their position. The tech apologized but said there was nothing he could do. As far as I’m concerned, AoA is dishonest and deceptive and it no longer matters how nice the cars are. One and done for us.
Appreciate 0