View Single Post
      02-08-2017, 04:15 AM   #12
KAY-OS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i F22

Quick update. I have installed the Wagner Evo 2 competition FMIC back in november. Very pleased with it. Install was straightforward but it was a tight fit. A bit of plastic can be trimmed at the underside for a better fit.
I don't feel any lag. Intake temperature is now much lowered and stable compared to stock IC during driving and on WOT.

Before the IC, I couldn't run map 2 due to timing pull, thus I was on map 5. After the wagner IC, on map 5, the car pulls better from 5000 to 7000 rpm. I tried map 2, did a log and sent to BMS for review, and guess what, my car can run on map 2 now! No more timing issues. Most probably due to the IC, but also could be due to the temperature slightly cooler now than back in november.

Only downside is when it sits in traffic, the intake temp will slowly creep up. However, once it gets going, the intake temp drops very quickly.

All in all, a good mod.

mods list : JB4, HJS downpipe, eisenmann exhaust, gruppeM intake, ER chargepipe, forge BOV and now Wagner Evo 2 competition FMIC.
Appreciate 0