View Single Post
      11-23-2017, 12:29 AM   #1
Cycle Pilot
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Need some advice! (M240i)

I purchased my M240i a couple of months ago and absolutely love it. It's my first BMW I've owned and it's a amazing. I installed a Dinan Stage 1 tuner a couple weeks ago and it makes the car even more enjoyable. I'm thinking about some other mods but I'm wondering if they're worth it. There are some great sales going on right now so I'm debating on taking advantage of them. Here's where I want some input and opinions...

1) Is the LSD really worth the money? Would I only need it if I plan on running the car on the track? It's a dang expensive part and I don't know if the bang is worth the buck.
2) I'm overwhelmed as to what exhaust to get. There are so many combos and YouTube videos of exhaust sounds. I was leaning towards the full Dinan exhaust but I've also heard good things about the Dinan mid pipe along with the MPE. What about Remus?
3) Dinan doesn't have an intake yet for the M240i. Any other suggestions? Or just wait for the Dinan intake to come out?

Finally... I'm well aware that none of these items is going to add value to my car. They would hopefully add value to my driving life, though!
Appreciate 0