05-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #13
ieicholtz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BSM M235i

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozzi20 View Post
beautiful car!! quick question, is that the performance center console cover that you added? I thought it was all carbon but it looks like alcantara and carbon. Thanks
The flat black piece is alcantara, but the trim around the shifter boot is carbon, they actually forgot to install this at port so this is what it looked like before they added this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paka View Post
Love the CF/CR interior! Are you going to do anything else to the outside? Splitter/rear diff?
Tints, and I am planning to get the CF spoiler for sure.

I am on the fence about the rear diff, after seeing the Manhart thread I may wait it out for a vendor to come out with a CF option.

Also really want to get hyperblack 19 SF-71's but im not positive about fitment so I waiting to see if someone on here can get a test fitment and confirm if they will work or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbahoshy View Post
Congrats! Looks fantastic especially the interior. The strip on the steering wheel at 12 o'clock; Does it come standard in that colour?

Is it cheaper to port install the M performance bits - do they substitute the stock parts or do they return the stock interior parts to you ?
The F22 wheel does come with the red strip, thats actually why i opted for the non-electronic one since it matched the interior.

I got the parts port installed so I could residualize them into my lease, they keep all the stock parts, and when i turn it in it has to have all the M parts on it still.
Appreciate 0