Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
I've driven the M235i, and if they adopt the same M-adaptive suspension found in the M3/4, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how forgiving this option makes the ride quality and adjustability. This coming from someone who's driven about 5,000 miles already in my M3, in Michigan, where our roads are hardly what I would call, pleasant. Receiving praise from my pregnant (at the time), wife and extremely sensitive father in law.

I hope they still offer the firm fixed suspension for the rest of us. I think they M2 should fill a niche for those of us that want something edgier and more focused. All the new BMWs are already adjustable and soft already, not sure what is gained by making another one soft or gadgetized. There is a gap that was only partially filled by the 1M due to low numbers. I think they should let you check all the gadgets you want including built in Hookah, massaging seats with whirlpool motion and air conditioning. Mood lighting, Bidet, 32 speaker surround sound with 24 inch 3D display in front of the windshield BUT give you the option to leave all that stuff off to make it light, nimble, focused, edgy and with some real freakin' sound a la 1M.

That's my two cents worth.
amen
Appreciate 0