View Single Post
      12-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #14
GetYourWheels
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Love the design Jason (and I love your company even more) but those rears look like they could afford a 5 to 10mm increase in offset, IMO they look a touch too aggressive. Fronts look to fit perfectly though. End of the day, as long as the owner's happy, they're one hell of an improvement over the OEM's.
The rears are slightly aggressive, but they fit flush with the OEM tires with no rubbing. If the car is ever lowered, the wheels will camber in and give a slightly less aggressive fitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
That looks great. I would have a fit with the front tires being stretched, but from here it looks perfect otherwise. It looks like it's stock height too.
The customer wanted to reuse his OEM tires which are 225/40/18 in front. If we were getting a new set of tires for the car, we would have gotten him 235/40/18s which fit square.

But under $1000 for a quick upgrade with no need to purchase new tires I think its a pretty great option!

If you would like something that will fit the OEM tires with no stretch, I'd recommend the 18x8 18x9 M310s seen here!

Last edited by GetYourWheels; 12-15-2014 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0