View Single Post
      07-23-2014, 11:58 AM   #109
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm235i View Post
Well you asked for a debate, that is when two sides present an argument and then are given an opportunity to respond to the other sides claims. This is not your thread where you respond to people and then they are done it is a debate like you asked for. All you have done since posting the specs is throw up pictures as evidence of how great the car is and complain about people that don't want to entertain your comparison. Ironically it is your thick headedness and arrogance that has made this thread so intolerable. You had to know that most people wouldn't appreciate you bashing a car that they bought in favor of a car you don't even own or have ever driven. Typically when you have such an unfavorable stance/opinion your argument must be supported by fact, otherwise you dont have a chance. See what happens if you go to the mustang forums and blindly praise the 235 and ignore the mustang. That is it for the education on debate.

-Sorry I assumed when you said that the mustang has overall better performance you had to be including the 228 because I see almost identical specs between the 235 and EB. (other than size and quality) Again you need to be more clear and stop making blanket statements if you want anyone to hear you out.

-Maybe you should read your posts because you listed it was easier to get LSD, tune, parts, repair, etc. Aside from the LSD those items are just as easy to get on either car, but the BMW will always be more expensive

Clearly you are not interested in addressing any of the substance of my argument, so I'm gonna get back to work.

I am still waiting for you to offer a debate... or a rebuttal to any spec, only opinions thus far from you. The irony continues...!

I haven't made any blanket statements, did you read the Opening Post..?

MCF..
Quote:
lolz. first, you and your little troll friend were angry b/c no one wanted to compare the two cars at all. now we're comparing the two cars, but you're telling us we're only allowed to compare "objective performance" (which, of course, is impossible since no actual data is available for mustang yet). it's all getting a bit sad really. if, god forbid, the mustang's straight line performance or handling is not as brilliant as you hope, what then will we be allowed to talk about? cargo capacity?

Just for you...

Last edited by w3rkn; 07-23-2014 at 12:05 PM..
Appreciate 0