02-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #10
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Thomas Bombadil View Post
Thanks! I'll definitely be doing some more cost comparisons.

Congrats. I really liked the EBII, but couldn't quite get the fiancé on board with that one. I really liked my TL - it's a great car - but after I test drove a 235, it's just been horrendously unsatisfying.

I'm still in 112 as well, which is killing me. I know I shouldn't check the order status every day, but I just can't help myself.

Congrats! You're getting real close. I bet the last month will be worse than those first few weeks.

My main concern with delaying the extended maintenance plan was BMW's decision to tweak how the maintenance works/what it covers. If I go ahead and buy it now, the extended maintenance will continue covering the brakes, clutch, etc., but I'm not sure if that will be the case if I try to extend it in ~2 years or so. Sounds like a topic that would be worth doing a bit of digging for information.
Okay, apparently changes will be announced next month. I hope they announce them early because I pick up my car on 3/9.

To help with the obsessive calling for info setup a contact on your phone with the following phone number. Replace the X's with your production number. The commas are 1 second pauses. This way you just call the contact and then don't have to key in any prompts.

8008311117,,2,,,XXXXXXX,,1
Appreciate 1