NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8566
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveInfante
So I have recently taken a job that has me racking up some significant miles in my 228 manual. I've been averaging over 28mpg for most of the driving that I do.

To put what I mean by significant miles I purchased my car in June of last year with just over 2700 miles on it. I have almost 17K on it now. Hasn't missed a beat. Overall I'm very content with my 2L motor and the comfort that it gives me when the temps are freezing with the Cold Weather Package. The lighting package is one of my favorite parts of the whole experience and I won't buy another BMW without them. I will be keeping this one for the long haul and it may just end up in the hands of my teenager when he deserves it one day in the future. Or I may just keep it for the daily when I buy that new Alpha sedan I have my eye on. After all, it's not called the Ultimate sit in the garage machine now is it?

Prost!!!
I have 32k miles on my 2014 M235i. I did a euro delivery in March 2014 with redelivery in May 2014. I have one or two other cars I can drive, but it is hard for me to pass up taking the M235i nearly every time. The first summer I had this car I did not even use one full tank of gas in my convertible summer car!
This is one of the few cars I take every chance I can get to drive.
Appreciate 0