View Single Post
      01-31-2016, 04:46 PM   #107
Luke Warmwater
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEBreh View Post
Funny how in New England we have a decent amount of estoril blue cars. When I went to a local dealership to get a quote the salesman was trying to talk me out of the color saying they never sell EB cars and to get a black or white.
Ha, that's funny. Same thing happened to me when I was shopping for my car in Vancouver. Told the sales person I wanted a melbourne red M235i. She asked me why in the world I wanted a red one? She said the colour was ugly and looked more orange than red. She then told me that in her opinion, the only two colours worth buying were black or white. I asked her what colours she had in stock? You guessed it, she only had black or white. I found my beautiful red M235xi at a dealership down the road. It had all the options I wanted. In addition to that, it had Xdrive. I didn't really want all wheel drive, due to the additional cost and the fact that it rarely snows where I live. In the end I bought the car. It snowed here recently. I could not believe how well the car handled in the snow! Amazing handling and traction!

PS: I am the first one on Vancouver Island. I have never seen another M235i in the wild. They must be out there somewhere.

Last edited by Luke Warmwater; 01-31-2016 at 04:58 PM..
Appreciate 0