10-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #39
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
This is beginning to take shape nicely--where the 3 and 4 are starting to feel like spaceships (size-wise), the 1/2 has always felt more "right". And it goes back to the E46 feeling just about right.

The question I have, posed above, is in regard to the M2. Timing? Engine? Weight?

My 135 lease is up next December...maybe it will be time to buy a Honda Civic and just wait for the M2...
Since the 2 series Coupe and GC will be introduced in 2013 (looks like second half of the year), then I believe that it is pretty fair to imagine that the M2 will appear in flesh earliest in 2014, and probably as a 2015 model. I will be very surprised (but happy) if we hear anything concerning its engine type or other techical details before close to launch.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0