View Single Post
      02-24-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
2ForMe
Private
Rep
Drives: 235 maybe?

Whats your insurance premium like on this car

Trying to get an idea of how much it costs to insure the 228 and M235.

For those of you who have already picked up your new 2 series...please post how much you're paying for 6 months to insure this vehicle.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************
EDIT: Ok since some of the members here seem to find this to be a TOUCHY subject for whatever reason, please indicate the following in your post:

Leasing/financing or buying
228 or M235
Total premium
Deductible amounts & anything else you don't mind revealing

I'm not interested if you're doing $500,000/$500,000 or $1MIL/$1MIL for bodily injury protection to cover all your assets or whatever your situations are. I just want to know what type of premiums you guys are looking at for a 6 month period.

My current carrier, who is usually extremely competitive, is quoting me $780 for 6 months on an M235 and that's with bare minimum coverage for a lease: $100k/$300k bodily injury, $50k property, $1000 deductibles for collision and comprehensive, plus un-insured motorist of only 10k/20k.

Had a minor fender bender a few years back, but even with that, I'm currently paying less than $600 every 6 months with my current vehicle. I'm surprised my premium is going to go up over $150 for this car, when a new C7 Stingray would actually cost me less to insure with my current carrier.

Last edited by 2ForMe; 02-25-2014 at 04:04 PM..
Appreciate 0