08-31-2015, 01:12 PM   #3
supernova72
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i 6MT, Silver/Coral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
Most people are able to negotiate close to 7% off the MSRP when new. Not sure what "everything" but nav includes. I would much rather have the Tech package + extended cluster and bigger display over the extra safety packages.

If you have $47k to spend and are planning to buy, I would just get the car new in the exact color combo you want, packages you want, and know it was broken in properly and didn't have any issues that required it to be returned so early. I am always weary of dealer cars with low mileage...maybe the guy turned it in on an M3. Or maybe it was in the shop for 3 months and they traded it in on a different car to keep the owner happy.
The story is he really wanted the M4 and pulled the trigger on a trade. I took that at face value. I'll take a look at the build sheet again as I might have overstated "loaded" since it doesn't have the Tech Pkg. It does have the Winter Pkg however.

On pricing that is the stickler so to speak. I don't have the $47K regardless so a 2014 is more realistic.
Other rides
1985 GMC S-15 4X4 (dad's truck), 1972 Chevy Nova
Appreciate 0