02-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #12
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamara1984 View Post
Having problems uploading the photos ha, ha. Upload tool starts fine and then fails eventually and embedding isn't working either.

Anyhow, here are pics that I uploaded to Skydrive: http://sdrv.ms/1eKSFwa

If someone can grab some of the best ones and upload them successfully, that would be appreciated

Was exciting to finally be able to see the car in the flesh. My thoughts:
  • Black Sapphire was and still is a color I'm considering. Like it on the M235i
  • The front end looks great, very sleek and the bumper is a nice
  • I actually dont mind the silver mirrors though I do plan to get CF ones
  • The rear looks good in Black Sapphire. I liked the diffuser on this one way more than in pics that I've seen. I could actually keep that diffuser as is on BS
  • Wheels looked small. Will def need some 19s
  • Climbing into the back seat was not too convenient but once back there I thought it was roomy enough. Just as much as the 4 door Audi A3 sedan that I saw as well anyway
  • The leather feels good to me. Just like the F30, typical BMW leater
  • I was pleased with the interior vs. the 3 series. Very much comparable, although that one didn't have the tech package for whatever reason
  • The exhaust pipes are a dark grey, kind of matching the diffuser. The M235i lettering is also dark gray. Nice touches
  • Was hard to get a great look at the side profile due to the other cars on either side. From some angles it looks a little cut short near the rear, arond the rear wheel. From other angles it looks fine
  • Overall, I liked it. Still need to choose between BS, Alpine White,....and maybe Mineral Gray
Wow I am actually really happy the model doesn't have the tech package. I am not getting it, and was wondering what the instrument cluster was going to look like.

I wish we could have the cluster as a stand alone option like europe does (its only like 100 euros too)