View Single Post
      08-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

A great car or any exceptional industrial product to that matter reflects the designer's/engineer's vision of it and has its own strong character which may not suit to everyone's taste.

I believe the 2002 turbo, E30 M3, Z3 M Coupe, E46 M3 CSL and 1M, among others, make good examples of that and they are all unique M cars because of their rawness and abundance of personality, every one of them exceed our expectations about them in many ways while some people never get what's all the fuss about them

So, all I have in my wish list for the next M2 is I hope it won't be a crowd pleaser! Just that. I hope its engineers and designers have a very solid and clear idea of what to achieve with M2 instead of designing it to fill a marketing slot in the BMW line-up or merely represent BMW in its segment against competitors from other brands. I hope they will think about potential clients and future rivals as less as possible and rather focus on how to make it "special". That's all I wish for it but I am not holding my breath either.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.

Last edited by ozinaldo; 08-17-2013 at 10:12 PM..
Appreciate 0