Reedomn
Major
Rep
Drives: Lambo Huracan/RR Velar/C8

M2 news..Motorward article/renders

sorry if a repost....bad renders IMO...

This BMW M2 Rendering Is Pretty Much Spot On
Thursday, May 8, 2014 7:41 by Arman Barari

Those of you who haven’t yet ceased to be intrigued by the news of the new BMW M2 being confirmed for production are probably eager to know what the car is going to look like. You are in for a long wait, but here’s some realistic renderings of the M2 to sustain you until the real thing is revealed.

Now, a lot of you might feel a tad disappointed because this M2 looks a lot like the M235i. But that is how it’s going to be. BMW M2 is, in essence, a hotted-up version of the M235i, and it is only natural for it to look like that car, albeit a bit more muscular and purposeful.

So you get the full M styling kit with the sporty bumpers featuring large air intakes at the front and a diffuser at the back, complete with a pair of twin tailpipes and a bootlid spoiler. The wheel arches meanwhile are substantially flared and the side skirts given a more aerodynamic shape. A carbon fiber roof might also be added to the mix.

Mechanically, BMW M2 will boast a tuned version of the same 3.0 liter turbocharged in-line six-cylinder engine you find in the M235i. The output is reportedly set at 370 horsepower, although earlier reports suggested it get be as much as 400 hp.

Renderings from CarThrottle
Attached Images

e36 M3, e30 M3........
Appreciate 0