View Single Post
      08-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #22
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJGP13 View Post
A BMW in white looks very cool. Can wait to get mine, it is not in production yet though!! Do you have manual or power seats? Could you send a pic? Just curious since I didn't add the power front seats option.
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihonzawa View Post
PJGP13, here ya go. The front lever adjusts the height and the rear lever adjusts the recline. There's a little handle that sticks out on the right side of the front of the seat. Pull it like any other sliding forward/backward adjustment.

I'll say it's better than I had thought they'd be. It feels like you have a wider range of selectable "clicks" than your traditional seating positions. The only problem I see is when really tall or heavy friends require adjustments in the passenger seat... They have a hard time raising the seat height if they lower it too low. You really have to rise up from your seat to let it sort of "spring up".
Just FYI, since you're getting an M-sport, the sport seats have an additional manual adjustment on the side in the front of the panel. it adjusts basically the angle of the seating surface. the middle one adjusts the height of the seat, the back the backrest. but it's this front one that can make the seat angle very steep, i.e. edge of seat much higher than your rear, or very flat. this is one of the amazing features of the BMW sport seats in my opinion, as I like them flat. the non-sport seats have a standard angle that really cannot be adjusted.
Appreciate 0