View Single Post
      03-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #20
simsimma777
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M850i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyRed128i View Post
Really appreciate the information. Mine also has one dim bulb and the fast signal, so it sounds like this may be a weak point with this year/model of car. I get that the body work is a "credible" excuse they can use, but especially since I'm not the only person to have this issue, it makes the body work theory even less plausible.

On a side note, immediately after denying the warranty on Saturday, the advisor was pushing me VERY hard to call my insurance company and make a claim saying, "they will take care of this, as well as anything else they find on your car"

Good thing I work in insurance and understand thats not how it works.
No worries and good luck!

I also found this other thread with a slightly different SIB so it seems others with our model year are having the same problem: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1425441

Worst comes to worst, you at least have some guidance on what might need repair.

The insurance bit is a bit weird. I think that you can go back to your insurance company to fix something if the original repair wasn't done right (under the same claim), but highly doubt you can go after a previous owners insurance for the same.
Appreciate 1