golf4501
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by khtso View Post
My question was more whether I will get another sheet that updates my options between now and when I get the car. As you can see, my original Inquiry Report was incorrect (first picture). After a week of going back and forth he tried an order modification (second picture) and deleted "all-seasons" but said he could not delete "runflats" and thus as you can see on the second form on the right, it was rejected. He mentioned that once I get a production number he should be able to fix it. I just want to make sure I have something that shows it is correct before it goes into production.

Attachment 1009432

Attachment 1009433
My first one had run flats marked on it, so he did another one that showed no run flats and no all-seasons. Like another poster here mentioned, I was also confused because it also didn't say mixed Summers (there was no mention of tires at all). He then checked internally and said it was marked 2PG so we were all good.

The first thing I looked at when the car showed at the dealer was the tires though, and all was well!
Appreciate 0