View Single Post
      08-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #13
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Ok, im not saying the suspensions are not good but I expected alot more from what was suppose to be a $1000 option on other models (adaptive suspension), plus all the rave from reviews.

Even in sports/sport + with chasis selected...the suspensions on the 235 is still a bit soft and some bodyroll. For a M Performance car is somewhat disappointing. Im suprise that the dampers only have one size fit all setup (comfort and sport). I mean whats the point of having a controllable dampers if you only have 2 choices...wish they made a few different setups.

Am I the only one complaining??
I believe it depends on where you're coming from, i.e., what was your last car/s. I traded in a 2004 Mazda RX-8 with Sport package that I had owned for nearly 10 years. It was somewhat "trick" in regards to the suspension back in '04. From my perspective, my fully optioned M235i has a noticeably more firm suspension, even when in the so-called Comfort mode.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 0