View Single Post
      10-27-2016, 01:31 AM   #7
unseen orko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 330i, Audi Q5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gkek View Post
I'm 19 months into a 39 month lease and because I went several thousand miles over my annual miles allowed in the first year, I've been playing catch-up and driving my m235 A LOT less this summer. Now that I'm finally caught up and am driving the car more regularly, I'm reminded how much I like this car.

It really is goldilocks - it's just right. I love the way the seat fits me, the ride is just compliant enough in comfort and just firm enough in sport. It gets good mileage when I cruise and is quick enough for me whenever I've asked it.

I think a lot about what to get next and the plan has always been ED on a Sakhir M3 next, but I don't know. Yeah, I'd really like to have MOAR but I'm really wondering if more is what I want. I'm just so damn satisfied with my m235. When I picked this car I drove a bunch of cars. Various 3's & 4's as well as a short hop in an 84K loaded up M3. But it wasn't until I drove the m235 that it all seemed to click into place. I looked at the CA riding shotgun and said, "That's what I was looking for," and that was that. And right now, I'm as content with the car as I've ever been.

Thanks for listening. I just wanted to share that thought with somebody. My wife's sick of hearing it
This is funny. I could have written the above. I drooled, and dreamed about the M3 for almost 2years and when I finally had the balls to pull the trigger, I went and test drove it and it felt like too much car for road.. and then I tried the 340i and i liked it but didn't love it. I just thought I'll give the M235 a try and boy, it put a smile on my face. The CA was like "you were smiling when you drove that car compared to all others". Which was true. Anyway, after 1 drive, I laid the deposit for a custom order of 240i. En route and the wait is killing me.
Appreciate 0