Rep
Drives: 2011 335i M, E90 LeMans Blue.

Garage List
2011 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunRevn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD335M View Post
Great review and congrats!! I'm on the fence on wether or not to downsize for this little car. I currently have a 11' 335 m package e90. We just bought an SUV so the room isn't the issue anymore. I just think this would be a fun fast little ride. In your opinion do you think this is quicker than a 335 with PPK on it. Essentially I think that's all this car is, the n55 with the PPK straight from factory. BMW states 4.8 0-60 times but in my opinion I feel BMW always states .4-.5 seconds slower than actual times. What's your take? Thanks!!
This car is really nice. I have a 2011 E90 MSport with Factory installed MPPK and I would say that they are about the same in the power dept. The M235 has the edge because of the 8spd transmission. The E90 feels very solid especially interior wise and has 4 doors (for me a plus for others??). Steering goes to the E90 because I have Active Steering but the M235 is not bad. The overall feel is similar. The M235 is for a younger crowd and comes with great looks and a lot attitude (Michelin Super Sports, Active Sound and aggressive facia)

Unfortunatley, nothing is grabbing me. I was hoping the 435 Msport would be for me, but its just doesn't and very large. Im having a tough time deciding if I want to change a car with only 10K or sell it and get Daddy a fun toy and get the wife a 335 GT Msport with PPK for the larger more responsible car. Or maybe I should just think of the E90 as the M235 GC
Very nice ride. Mine is exactly the same as yours just in Le Mans blue. I did the PPK a couple years ago and just have been hesitant to mod outside of warranty. That's why this little M235 seems appealing since it's quick stock and if the PPK comes out for it soon then I could just imagine. We just bought the explorer sport so we don't need the room in my car anymore. So I may bite the bullet and downsize. Plus my payments should be lower than the 335. Thanks for sharing!!
Appreciate 0