View Single Post
      11-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #290
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmcclane View Post
But since when BMW does care about tuners?? You can get a faster 1 series hatch than the M5/6 at the moment for sure, but who cares about a car like this?
When you just look at the numbers in combination with downsizing than the comingup M cars will be V8 I6 I4... which would be only the case when BMW cares this much about class differentiation, the other points are all pro S55.

But why the hell some people want a I4? Like I said you can't expect a high revving I4 and a few kilos really doesn't matter for such a car.

You all can buy what you want, I'm not gonna buy a M2 with a I4 engine, it's not 2020 or later. We won't see a natural aspirated one anymore and I accept the points why. I can live with a turbocharged I6 and the S55 will be a really good engine in all aspects.. (..no, no M3/4 for me but people who want that I4 so bad could get a CLA AMG or one of the other thousands of turbocharged I4 engines on the market...)
I'm just saying that it would be too much easier to get M4 numbers from an I6 than from an I4... (maybe they will bite the bullet with an I5 lol )

I totally agree with you... I rather see a I6 on the M2.... just not sure it will happen

Just really hope it's not an I3
Appreciate 0