Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
Thank you ROBNYC for your reply and for sharing your experience. To be honest, your video provoked me to go with RaceChip hehe, I was considering Manhart but their price is a high as DINAN and I lost interest in DINAN for all that I've read in here. And Manhart, not only the price but I don't have any strong background, nor videos about their piggy back for the M235i, no dyno sheet either.

So, after reading your race experience vs the X3 35i, I went to look for more RaceChip's videos on youtube, man, I found a 320i F30 with RaceChip which measured its 0-60 times with a P2 and I was like "nooo way, I gotta get this for my F22", so I made my decision and purchased the Ultimate which states that it takes the M235i to 379HP and 394lb/ft TQ. I will have to wait like 2 weeks since it is shipped directly from Germany.

No better motivation to go with a piggy back that has specific dyno results for the M235i, videos all over youtube (like yours) and a reasonable price, in addition of the detailed information about the components of the box, video installation guidance, etc. I hope I get good results. I'll be taking my car to the dyno soon, so I can see my numbers before and after the RaceChip.

Questions? Yeah, I have some for you if you have the time:

- Are you getting better/same/worse gas mileage with the RaceChip?
- Experienced any CEL errors during this time you've been using the unit?
- Did you have to change settings on the unit to get the numbers RaceChip offered for your X3 or was it plug, play and get the performance/numbers they said the X3 gets with the Ultimate?

I thank you , again, for your response. Cheers!!!
-Better MPG for future even at the higher settings, my stock car would be much lower the way I been driving it and testing haha.
-Haven't seen CEL or errors yet, but if I do that means I have reached over my maximum and I should drop down 2 settings (maximum safe setting)
-RaceChip comes in a Optimal balance performance/mpg improvement stock, you can test that setting for 30-50 miles or 24-48hrs in different modes before you increase to the next.
- I havent dyno'ed my car but I am testing my 0-60, 60-100 myself but also most importantly I have tested 0-60, 20-70 against my friend who has E90 335 and X3 35i.. But each engine and environment will react differently, you might reach a higher setting on the chip than I can (vice versa)

I just received my OBDLink and running Dash Command will be checking my 0-60, 60-100, HP/TQ, and all different types of temperatures and see the % things are running at.

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 1