View Single Post
      10-20-2016, 01:20 PM   #55
GetYourWheels
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane060 View Post
So here is a quick candid snap from IPhone right after the wheel install. Overall I think the M359 replicas from AG are amazing as I had a set on my E92 M3 as well. They flow perfect on the M235 IMO although its purely subjective but anyways... Perfect fitment no rubbing and I will be going to a 235 265 setup In the future after the OEM rubber wears down some more.

Tire guys said will have plenty of room for that being on stock suspension right now.

I just recently went back to stock suspension after being on HR springs due to now I daily drive her and I wasn't fond of the HR for daily use and there has been a lot of negative as well in forum reviews for specific reasons like riding bump stops premature suspension component failure etc. SO for overall reviews and being back on OEM setup I truly love the end result with the stretch on the facrory tires. Car lost that flex from the lame oem sized wheels etc and it looks great! Already have noticed more people glancing and the tire guys loved the improved stance and look as well. Ive always been a strong believer in wheels make or break a car and these made the car transform into a completely different look and feel no bs! Thanks again Jason at Getyourwheels as he was great with customer response and feedback. Prompt shipping and great pricing they are top notch in my book now!

AG M359 replicas 18x8.5 front et 35 18x9.5 rear et 45. Stock suspension reused factory tires. For overall price and reusing oem tires it simply cannot be beat.

The 9.5 rear upgrade from the original 8.5 square look seen here on the post is such an improvement in overall look. This setup can accomadate a drop like Dinan HR etc but I am staying on OEM suspension after already going that route and now DD this car, I personally don't mind the factory ride height at all any more and think these wheels made an overall total compliment to the entire car looks ride and feel. Improved ride and feel from the lack of flexing on the oem wheels makes a huge difference and feel.
Awesome write up on the wheels, and thanks for sharing Shane!
These are the first pics I've seen of the new 18x8.5/9.5 staggered F22 fitment. Those look and fit perfect!

Share some more pics when you get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
When I look on the site I don't see the option for 18x8.5 et35 and 18x9.5 et40 for the m359
The new F22 fitment is actually 18x8.5 +35 front and 18x9.5 +45 rear.
Its a new fitment so it looks like it hasnt been added yet, but we'll get working on that.

But I can definitely get you set up with the wheels so I'll send you a PM!
Appreciate 0