View Single Post
      02-14-2016, 09:18 AM   #1
redontheline
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: EB 235 MT

PCD Flight Options - NJ to SC (+mini intro)

Hi all!

After almost two years of research and waiting, my delivery schedule has come together suddenly. I sent my first email inquiry 1/28, ordered 2/4, and got my PCD date of 4/22 on Wednesday. Production is scheduled to finish Friday.

I started looking at flight options to GSP and it's a little scary. All the options from Philly have major drawbacks. I was honestly expecting something similar to a Megabus schedule.

Now, there is one direct with good timing and price from Trenton to Charlotte that would only require an Uber from CLT to the Marriott. The problem is - the Performance Center warns not to book any travel until 3 weeks out from delivery. I could get lucky with some last minute awards flights opening up then, but I could also get stuck.

Has anyone had one or multiple date changes for their PCD? I am considering booking the flights anyway and looking at it as a risk cost of only %chance date change*$180 tickets.

Any other thoughts would be appreciated!

I searched and looked through some FAQs and didn't find this minor PITA of the delivery process mentioned.
Appreciate 0