clbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 320d M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
This is pretty much the opposite of my experience and just about every thing I've read. The interior quality of the F30 is much improved over the E9x and E8x.
Interesting. After driving an F30 for a few days last week, I had the exact opposite feeling. I thought the interior was pretty bad.
IMHO I think they're each down to personal preference. The E90 feels chunkier and functional and minimal, buttons on first glance seem sorted, then you realise the professional radio isn't that easy to use, well for DAB any way. The F30 feels fussier but looks like more effort has gone into it's appearance and more thought to looks of it, but them controls don't feel as easy to use excepting the radio. The trim is also not as simple and aesthetic and the E 90. It terms of quality I've had no probs with E90 and F30 seemed sturdy enough (with the one I was driving).

Whether it was deliberate or not (?) to make you upgrade, the standard screen on F30 looks like a child's toy after using the pro nav screen, too much plastic around the facia.

Just my 2c/p

Back to topic the M235i is looking good!
Appreciate 0