ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race 1 View Post
KEEP IT SIMPLE LIKE THE 1M

Dont give us tons and tons of packages and options...

Id love, a few colors, a few interior options, then just have some options, I dont even need packages, just options. Such as ... "6 speed? yes ... nav? yes ... sunroof delete? yes ... comfort access key? yes... Heated seats? no ...

you get the point. I love how on the 1M you had a few colors, a few options, and bam its what you got. Thats what made it such a GREAT car. No jacking up the price because of all this crap you can add to it. I hope it is minimalistic in nature ...

For me... 6sp, sport clothe, sunroof DELETE, nav, comfort access, and MAYBE upgraded stereo if the price is low enough. I dont even want power or heated seats.
Very good and relevant point indeed! Also helps keeping the ownership sentiment very close to a like-minded folks club membership
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0