View Single Post
      02-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #58
111R
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lotus

It's really not bad for what it is. If it handles well for a FWD car and is priced right, I can see it having much success in Europe, if not in the US. I can see my wife liking this as a replacement for her A3 TDI if anything happened to it, as Audi has abandoned this market by offering the new A3 in the US as a sedan. Oh, they do plan on bringing in the A3 Sportback as a hybrid, but who wants that vs. a diesel?

Look, I enjoy my E90 and wouldn't mind a new M2 GC, etc., but don't berate BMW for trying to broaden their base in order to bring in younger/less affluent customers. Remember when Porsche and BMW started offering SUV's? The same hue and cry went out, but it's helped both companies meet their financial goals and thus continue to offer great performance cars that enthusiasts want. Cut them a little slack!
'17 Audi A4 Ultra, Monsoon Grey, Wife's car
Appreciate 0