mc3456
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARealMCar View Post
Although I am new to the BMW scene as far as owning one, I didn't waste any time getting some modifications done.

And I can't forget the most important piece of it all; the power gains. Since my car is only about 5 weeks old now, I assure you that it is 100% stock, not even a drop-in filter. When they strapped the car down on the dyno bone stock, it had an impressive even 300whp/320tq. I knew that the downpipe was going to help make a good chunk of power but I was not expecting this. From simply installing their Sport Cat downpipe, not only am I not throwing any CEL's or voiding any warranty, I was able to gain an extra 30whp and 30tq, bringing my cars capabilities to 330whp/350tq; and boy does it rip! It is a completely different car from one simple modification.
Okay, guess I have to be the villian and call BS on the 30/30 increase without a tune. Sorry, but that is very wishful thinking. If you said 12-15Whp, then I'd say that is possible. 30/30...nope! FAB is pulling your leg being a newbie.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they can't even come up with specific performance gains on their own product listing. I'd be leery of those guys.

Last edited by mc3456; 10-14-2015 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0