10-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI
WARNING: biased E82 owner post below. Just an opinion!

that has to be the most boring BMW i've ever seen!

seriously glad i didn't wait for this and instead jumped on a 135is. I know a lot of people don't like the E82 styling, but i think it has a lot of character and design built into it---as well as many nods to more 'old school' BMW design. This new F22 looks uninspired to me. If i didn't know this was the new 2-series or didn't see the twin kidney grilles, i honestly couldn't even tell it's a BMW. that's sad, IMO!

Hope it performs better than it looks! I'd still be interested in an M2 in a few years, assuming they redesign aspects of it during an LCI or something. Right now it looks soft and too rounded....it's lost all the sharp creases and straight edges!
Well it might be since you own a 135is, that car is gorgeous.

But looking at these spy pics, the side and rear look exactly like my 128i (non msport). If someone showed me these pics and told me it was an LCI for the 128i I wouldn't be surprised. It just looks like the taillight and rims are different.

Now, the front is definitely different, but I can't comment if it's better or worse then what I currently have since it's still heavily camoed

Edit: I'm sure you already know, but these pictures are probabaly for an 220i or 228i. From the grilles, it looks to be a modern line trim