View Single Post
      11-03-2017, 01:30 AM   #2
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Here in Turkey we go by the ECE standard service. Which means 12000km/12 months, of course the 12000km is CBS so it may decrease faster and not cover the exact distance itself. Also the micro filter and the air filter is changed at every oil service and spark plugs are replaced on every 3rd oil change but this can depend on the spark plugs condition, that’s why you need a trust worthy service/dealer, that they won’t change them you unless it’s necessary. Even for this, my dad always advises me to change both the filter and the oil every 6 months. It may be out of date advice for old tech, however, it does make a difference as the engine runs on top notch condition. I ask my service to not reset my CBS on the second change in a year as this also resets the whole service schedule of the vehicle. They may say lots of BS but in the end of the day you are the paying customer, if you want your oil to be changed, just tell them you want it changed outside your service inclusive package, they have to change it, can’t deny you.

Last edited by omera60; 11-03-2017 at 05:41 AM..
Appreciate 0