View Single Post
      10-02-2014, 12:10 PM   #21
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
No disrespect, but I have seen these sentiments here and there. What M car has been a pile of poop???

While I agree people get "used to" how 1 generation M-car works/drives/feels etc compared to another generation, but which M-car has been poop? People just need to adapt to a newer/different driving dynamic.

Why the doubt from M engineers?

that e36 318 coupe (that hatchback thingy) would be the only car in my memory that has been complete poop IMO.

Anyone else tired of the doubters?

Why doubt the M egnineers..?
Because they are lead by non-engineers...!

And, it is not; "What M-car has been poop" ..? It was that they current M's are not well liked.. since the e46. Or, not what long-time followers envisioned/imagined they want.

People DO NOT have to adapt to newer/different driving dynamic.
Manufacturers have to provide dynamics that the people want. BMW M-division is trying to force people into a Marketing ring.. while others are waiting to see if the M2 follows suite, or breaks from the circle.

That is why soooo many people are waiting, hinged on the M2 announcements. Because for a great many... the M2 is the ONLY thing keeping people around BMW's camp. If the M2 doesn't provide, many are leaving BMW brand forever, because the 10+ year wait is killing most of us.

The 1M has been the only excitement from BMW M in 10 years.. (Thnx DR. Segler).
Appreciate 0