Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i MW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-Miami View Post
Guys, I recently purchased MW/CR M235i, and looking at this red color i am totally worried. I like how the red looks in second guy's car, but the original poster red color is way too flashy and i hope it us just a photo contrast was boosted. Could you guys let me know what the real coral red looks like? Is it that bright as on the first picture??

I need to say i saw coral red on 235i in person and it looked nothing like this poster's red on a picture. i hope they haven't changed it to this flashy red.
I will be taking more pictures soon with some additional mods. The red interior IMO is wonderful. Gotten so many compliments already and I just dont think its too flashy. I dont know if you have ever seen the chestnut brown interior which is leaning more towards the redish side, i think its comparable but obviously a bit more red. But again, everything is relative but I think its just perfect.
Do you think it is exactly the same in real life as it appeared on the pucture, that you took? Or do you find a picture oversatirated?
Appreciate 0