Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 S40i

Garage List
2020 BMW X5  [0.00]
2016 BMW 428i  [0.00]
Couldn't agree more!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
The problem with the Korean cars that are "sexy" and wildly styled is the same problem I often find with MB vehicles and even perhaps Porsche SUV's. As soon as a newer version comes out, or a 5-10 years pass, they look SO dated, SO tired, and very out of place in current days. BMW, however, creates timelessly designed cars. This M235i is gorgeous IMO, and yet I still love the looks of the 1er's it is essentially replacing, there are 2-3 1er's in my neck of the woods. My car is 11 years old and I still get compliments on it, and people STARE at it. In 11 years people will only be staring at Korean, MB and old Porsche SUV's because they will be laughing at their dated, tired and out of place designs.

/rant

PS: Anyone complaining about the rear diffuser, check out the performance parts M235i with body colored diffuser, if you don't like the large black diffuser in the back, simply painting it body color, or maybe even perhaps silver to match the mirror caps is an option I think would help those that dislike the car from that perspective. I like it both ways personally, and would like to see someone match it to the mirror caps, as well as adding a lip or set of splitters up front colored the same as the mirror caps.
Appreciate 0