10-24-2017, 08:23 PM   #1
SerenVoX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M235i Xdrive

Cool Review of BM3/Enzo Tune And Fabspeed Muffler Bypass

Hi everyone,

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can no longer recommend Enzo for tuning. Great guy and tune wasn't bad at all except minor issue that's being worked on. But for me, his customer service after purchasing the tune was not there and most likely due to him being extremely busy. In any case I'm moving on.

For BM3 this is more of a convenience option for the future with all its bells and whistles and plays no part in my custom tune at the moment other then being able to flash it back. The biggest selling point for me was the ability to flash my DME on the fly with ease when I will need to, like I said in the future, IE stock flash or different tunes for dyno logging. I have dabbled with the Data logging via my laptop just to see but right now logging with my JB4 app is just as good since I don't own the BM3 wifi agent yet (wifi is a must when using BM3, but dose have limited features in offline mode). BTW I can also use my Jb4 maps in conjunction with flash tune with better fueling (ie. Map 1 or 2 with some E85)!

Fabspeed Muffler Bypass: I Got my stock muffler cut off and Fabspeeds Y Pipe clamped on. This mod is not for everyone but if you do not daily this car and want a very aggressive exhaust this sounds amazing ESPECIALLY paired with Enzos GTS burble map which I have as well. Went to a euro car meet and it was very well received from many of my car friends. Sound is insane. I'm very happy. I was able to get the y pipe off forum member for a deal. Install was 110. A custom y pipe will probably cost 300-400 bucks at a muffler shop.

Okay so here's some videos of the exhaust, enjoy even know its so much better in person!

https://youtu.be/VnWE0uLuC4Q

https://youtu.be/89SY475o4Aw

Last edited by SerenVoX; 11-26-2017 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Enzo Tuning- Change of heart
Appreciate 3
FSociety3812.50
bryan_G011165.50
Dylan861330.00