View Single Post
      07-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #108
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rkn View Post
Wait... I thought I already responded to you in post #86 ... ? But to clarify, this thread is about 2 cars.. not 2 people.

Ironically, You are the first in this thread, to mention a 228... can't follow your logic, as I never mentioned it.

And for further irony, let me quote:

That's^... is "easier" than just driving off the lot with a car that already has an LSD..? Does the UPS delivery boy install them too..?

I am sorry, You are just being //Marketed too... and probably don't remember the old days of BMW... !

Well you asked for a debate, that is when two sides present an argument and then are given an opportunity to respond to the other sides claims. This is not your thread where you respond to people and then they are done it is a debate like you asked for. All you have done since posting the specs is throw up pictures as evidence of how great the car is and complain about people that don't want to entertain your comparison. Ironically it is your thick headedness and arrogance that has made this thread so intolerable. You had to know that most people wouldn't appreciate you bashing a car that they bought in favor of a car you don't even own or have ever driven. Typically when you have such an unfavorable stance/opinion your argument must be supported by fact, otherwise you dont have a chance. See what happens if you go to the mustang forums and blindly praise the 235 and ignore the mustang. That is it for the education on debate.

-Sorry I assumed when you said that the mustang has overall better performance you had to be including the 228 because I see almost identical specs between the 235 and EB. (other than size and quality) Again you need to be more clear and stop making blanket statements if you want anyone to hear you out.

-Maybe you should read your posts because you listed it was easier to get LSD, tune, parts, repair, etc. Aside from the LSD those items are just as easy to get on either car, but the BMW will always be more expensive

Clearly you are not interested in addressing any of the substance of my argument, so I'm gonna get back to work.

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2
Appreciate 0