Math
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F21 116D

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Going on the history of the 1M.... an M2 could easily be 1-2 model year run, something that would not make sense for an F2x Gran Coupe. Also going by the 1M, the mule-to-production cycle could be very short indeed, as obviously a lot of development works has already been done via M235i. Add some ///M bits, and you're basically done. A F2x GC would need a different chassis and interior to test and develop, substantially different from both an F20, and F22/23. Basically, something that needs a longer development cycle than an M2. So, where is it?
I have to agree with @SamS on this. They are way too late with the whole thing. Audi A3 sedan and Merc CLA are out for sale right now! Those are direct competitors to a rumored 2GC! They ought to had it released together with the 2 series coupe and stun the world with it. Now, they're just running behind. I find this very sad
And to be honest, and I've said this before, the A3 sedan is looking very attractive to me! If I were in the market for a new car, it would be a serious contender. I'm sure I'm not alone in this..

2012 - BMW F21 116D ED

Please check my amazing car rental website at http://www.bscc.eu!
Appreciate 0