Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
Wow, these are some of my favorite photos of the AW 235i. Great job.
For sure Sweden is a beautiful country.

How about more photos please - maybe posed in the city you live so we can see urban Scandinavia when you get the rear diffuser installed.
Thank you for the kind words. I will post as soon as i get the parts installed, My dealer here isn't the greatest to deal with unfortunately Takes some time to get stuff done and so on, Planning to take a trip 35 km away to another dealer who might be able to help me a lot more.

Quote:
DillionDay Call me crazy but Sweden has nothing on Austria and Slovenia.
I don't think anyone disagrees with you, That Austria & Slovenia is beautiful, Been to both places. When i was a child. Just remembered those tall mountains with those small small cottages or thy looked like cottages so faaaar away and close to the mountain. But probably were big full blown houses or hotels.

Again maybe its because people have this image of Sweden being a harsh and cold place with no beauty, While everyone knows Austria & Slovenia is beautiful places so they don't expect Sweden to look like that. I guess that is what i'm trying to illustrate a bit with my photos. Those days when it isn't cloudy damp and rainy. Those few times you get the chance to go out when it ain't raining or cloudy you try to take as many good shots as possible. Out of 78 photos i took that evening 7 turned out to be good

If i ever get the chance to go to Austria&Slovenia again, and this time maybe with my car or just to photo someone else car there. Hopefully it will look just as good. Again beauty is in the eye of the beholder :-)
Appreciate 1