09-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #98
1LegitM235i
1L
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Glacier Silver M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
For 4 years I have regretted not getting Tech and Drivers Assistance on my 135i so this time around I ordered the car with everything I wanted. HOPEFULLY no regrets this time around!

Ended up going XI, Tech, Drivers Asst, Heated Front Seats. Also what I am very grateful for is getting the Premium package included, albeit baked into the MSRP - all very nice to have and am glad it was just included so I didnt have to think about it

edit: even though I went with the HiFi, I plan on upgrading the speakers and potentially the amp so I wont miss the HK really
I didn't get the Tech/Premium package on mine, still no regrets because I never had to depend on them. The driver asst was a big option for me over Tech/Premium.

Speaking of HK, I noticed you can purchase HK speakers for our 2ers if you wanted to upgrade them. May have a plan for that down the road.

When are you getting you for 2?
MP Front Splitter//MP CF Short Shifter//MP CF E-brake//MP LSD//Cold Weather package//Driver Assistance package//Oyster Dakota leather//Aluminum Hexagon trim//ECS Tuning Wheel Spacers//AutoPlus Rear Diffuser//HUD//Rexing DashCam//AutoID M Mirror Caps
Appreciate 0