View Single Post
      10-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #11
lazyrhino
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition Package

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get anymore decent pictures yet - the weather here is terrible at the moment, constant rain!

Anyway, a few more questions for the M235i aficionados out there:
- What do people think is the optimum/safest running in/breaking in procedure for the car? My dealer told me there was no specific running in period or process, but advised me to "be a little careful", but not to be too nice to the car either as that would be equally detrimental as ragging it from the off the whole time!
I ask because I was a bit of a child this evening, and managed to take it above 6.5k revs, and now I'm sitting here naturally worried I might have hurt my new car! Not a nice feeling!
- Are the side M badges (wing) supposed to be in the same "Smoked Grey" colour as the rear badge? These badges had originally been deleted on the build, so I got the dealer to re-apply them as a goodwill gesture, but the ones they've applied are in the bright silver/chrome. Surely this is incorrect, or am I going mad?

Any answers/comments or thoughts are of course much appreciated! Keen to know what people think!
Appreciate 1