View Single Post
      10-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #6
lazyrhino
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition Package

Finally taken delivery of my M235i this Saturday!

So yesterday afternoon (Saturday 11th), after all the hassle and faffing around with BMW UK, I was finally able to pick up my new M235i from my local dealership!

Even though it's only been a few hours, so far I can safely say, I'm absolutely over the moon with it. The way the car drives is absolutely fantastic, seems even better with this one than the version I originally test drove before purchasing, but best of all, the noise is just to die for! I've attached a couple of pictures that I managed to snap whilst collecting it at the dealership - they're far from amazing, but will hope to take some proper ones over the next few days!

A couple of questions though that some of you may be able to answer:
- Initially, after being switched off and switched back on, the car was not saving any changes I made in IDrive. I believe it's now saving them, so put it down to potentially a lack of battery power (the dealer did warn me the battery was a little low upon collection), and suggested I took it for a drive to charge it a little.
- Despite not having Enhanced Bluetooth as a specified option, I can stream music via Bluetooth in full (including album art), pair multiple phones, and use a standard lightning cable to connect my iPhone for music playback. The only features of Enhanced Bluetooth that appear missing are the office functions i.e. Messages etc.
Does the Pro Nav therefore come with more functionality than I originally thought? I initially got hold of E-Sys in preparation to code Enhanced Bluetooth myself, but wondering if it's even worth doing now, considering I have most of the functions I needed already?

Will update this thread next with some proper photos! Any answers to the above are certainly appreciated!
Attached Images

Last edited by lazyrhino; 10-12-2014 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: Pictures hadn't uploaded from my phone, doh!
Appreciate 2
BM235iW97.00