11-29-2014, 11:32 AM   #78
Bimmeration
BEEMDUBLEW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' Tesla Model S 85kw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Laugh frickin out loud. Seriously? So since you are asleep, your Tesla takes no time to "refuel"? Okay, you go with that. I'm sorry but the majority of petro car owners refuel their care while out on a trip of some sort, whether commuting to school, work, or running errands. I refuel my car at least two times a week, and I spend no longer than 10 minutes total with the process, and that includes a under-hood check and recording my fuel purchase.

You'd have to be a total ass to count the stand alone trip to a gas station as part of the refueling time. A drive from Washington DC to Boston, when counted with a Tesla supercharger refuel (probably two would be required) would be far faster accomplished in an ICE automobile. So stop making shit up.

I suggest you go read the article Car and Driver published a few years ago where they raced a 1915 Ford Model T against a Tesla S from Detroit to Nikola Tesla’s old Wardenclyffe laboratory in Shoreham, Long Island, NYC. In elapsed time the Tesla beat the Model T by about 1 hour. However the Model T had to travel about 45 miles farther due to it's route that kept it off high-speed freeways, which when counted as average miles per-hour for the trip the T's average MPH was a 32.8 vs. the S's 32.4 MPH.
ooo. emotional and passionate at the same time. no need to waste my time then. enjoy your e90.

Last edited by Bimmeration; 11-29-2014 at 11:46 AM..
Appreciate 0